Come aboard Charleston's Largest New Years Celebration
2015 Exclusive Sponsorship proposal
December 31,2014 - Charleston, SC
Advertisements placed + minimum five waves of press releases (with follow-up) issued to:
• Local Publications
(i.e. Post & Courier,
Charleston City Paper, Charleston Scene,
Charleston Magazine, Local Palate, Garden &
• All 25,000+ reader base publications in the
aforementioned target markets
• Other major (250k+ reader base) periodicals
in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia,
Florida, and Tennessee
• Consistent content Creation through blog posts to boost SEO
• 50,000+ views will be on our site from October to January
• Inclusion of Web Link to your website
• Postings on all online local event calendars
• Call-to-action promotions on site to provide shared lead generation
• Partnering with local listings and event promotion sites for increased web visits.
• Use interns & street team to assist
in distribution of 10,000 flyers and
250 posters within 350-mile radius
• Provide discounted (or free) tickets to
those who meet certain goals for flyer
and poster dissemination
(use www.SimpleCrew.com to validate)
• Smart codes on flyers & posters to tag
for a ticket discount
• Create and use brand pages on Facebook,
Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to market
and inform target audience
• Create Facebook event page; generate
20,000+ invites through local networks
• Create calendar scheduled campaign for
impressions and per click ads
• Secure a minimum of 5 outside promoter
pages to promote the show from and make
announcements, run contests, etc
30,000 + VIEWS
2,000 + TWEETS
MORE THAN 40,000 PEOPLE REACHED THROUGH EMAIL LIST SERVICE CAMPAIGN
MORE THAN 70,000 PEOPLE WILL VISIT WWW.YORKTOWNCOUNTDOWN.COM
A LARGE MAJORITY OF OUR MARKET SEGMENTATION WILL COMPRISE FOUR DIFFERENT TARGET AUDIENCE GROUPS OF ALL BACKGROUNDS.
TICKET DETAILS VIP
starting at an early bird price of $149/person, will include a top shelf all-inclusive bar, finger food,
top-rated dj performances, large-screen ball drop at midnight, and will allow full access to all three indoor airplane hangar bays and the flight deck (which will be tented and heated).
starting at an early bird price of $99/person, will include open bar and finger food and will allow access to the ship’s indoor airplane hangar bays 1, 2, and 3, as well as the outdoor fantail (on the same level). Music indoors will consist of a mix genre comprised of Motown,funk, rock and jazz.
*More information and tickets can be purchased at www.yorktowncountdown.com.
This event is for patrons 21 years and older.